Ph: (614) 764-1013
We are happy to share that our office is now open. During the shutdown, we thoroughly prepared for our return to providing care and are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our patients and team members:
- We will practice social distancing and limit the number of patients we serve each day.
- All staff and providers will wear gloves and Level 3 face masks during patient interactions.
- We will more frequently disinfect and sanitize common areas & treatment rooms.
This also includes a few extra steps before your appointment and some changes to your arrival:
- Upon arrival, patients should text us at 614-702-0920 then wait in their vehicle until notified to enter. We kindly ask that only the patient enter the building, unless they are a minor or in need of assistance.
- Once inside, patients will undergo a wellness screening including temperature check (must be 99 degrees or lower), hand sanitizer use, and a verbal completion of the CDC COVID-19 questionnaire.
- In the treatment room, patients will rinse with an antimicrobial rinse for 60 seconds.
- The waiting room will only accommodate one person to check out or wait for their ride.
- All paperwork, including receipts, will be emailed, not printed, to patients.
We understand this is all very new and appreciate your patience as we make this return to providing superior dental care. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 614-764-1013. We look forward to seeing you soon!
All our best,
Your Powell Dental Care Team
9733 Sawmill Parkway