Many people are happy with the color of their teeth – even if it isn’t white. Others would like to remove stains and restore their smile’s brightness. Professional teeth whitening is a safe and simple way to improve your smile’s appearance and boost your self-confidence.
Before whitening your teeth, you should always check with a dentist. We’ll examine your teeth for cavities and cracks to make sure whitening is right for you. Crowns and veneers will not lighten with teeth whitening.
At Powell Dental Care, we recommend take-home teeth whitening. This method involves custom-made trays and a professional-strength bleaching solution. You wear the trays at home for about two weeks, though you will notice results immediately.
Benefits of take-home whitening include:
- Low post-whitening sensitivity
- Longer exposure to bleaching gel for longer-lasting results
- Custom made trays that form to the contours of your teeth
- Reusable trays that can be saved for future touch ups
- Great results – teeth can lighten 10 shades or more!